- Operate equipment depending on skill set and level of ability. Skid Steer, Excavator, Lawn Mower, Lift, tractor, etc.
- Willingness at times to perform duties involving shoveling, raking, heavy lifting and the use of multiple small tools.
- Clean tools, materials and work areas
- Must perform all tasks in a safe manner following all safety precautions
- Clearly communicate with other crew members to ensure safety, teamwork and completion of daily goals
- Must have experience operating heavy equipment relevant to lawn care, landscaping, excavating, lifts/tree work
- Valid drivers license & DOT card (employer supplied).
- Must be able to work in outside in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Lift, carry and hold building materials, tools and supplies
- Perform variety of functions such as dig, spread and level dirt, gravel with a pick or shovel
- Clean tools, equipment, materials and work areas
- Must be a safety conscious individual
- Be able to stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Frequently lift and carry tools, materials, and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
- See and hear well (either naturally or with correction)
CLICK HERE to Apply for this Position